Season 1, Episode 12 "Power Ranger Punks" Edit
The Power Rangers battle the Terror Toad monster, which had been created and sent by their long-time enemy Rita Repulsa. Power Rangers Jason, Zack, and Trini go off to fight the monster, but are easily outmatched by it. The Terror Toad knocks Trini to the ground and then fires an energy tongue from the horn on his head. The energy tongue wraps around Trini and transforms her into a small energy sphere. The sphere flies into the Terror Toad's mouth and he swallows Trini.
Jason and Zack battle the Terror Toad further, but are still outmatched. The Terror Toad knocks Zack to the ground and, again, fires his energy tongue. The tongue wraps around Zack, turning him into an energy sphere and the Terror Toad swallows him as well.
Jason continues to battle the Terror Toad alone until Billy and Kimberly, the last remaining Power Rangers, arrive to fight as well. Billy and Kimberly cut off the Terror Toad's horn, preventing him from further using his energy tongue. In response, the Terror Toad launches his actual tongue and ensnares Jason with it. He then pulls Jason into his mouth and swallows him whole.
Billy then attempts to attack the Terror Toad. He leaps into the air, but the Terror Toad catches him with his tongue. The Terror Toad pulls Billy into his mouth and swallows him.
Almost immediately afterwards, Kimberly hits the Terror Toad's weak spot, forcing him to release the devoured Power Rangers. The Terror Toad is then destroyed.
- This scenario is adapted from episode 26 of the original Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger series
- Alternatively, this scenario is also shown in episode 21 of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers re-version series.
- Footage of the Terror Toad devouring Billy is reused in Season 1, Episode 45 "Crystal of Nightmares"
Season 2, Episode 10 "Welcome to Venus Island" Edit
- Invenusable Flytrap
The Power Rangers battle the Invenusable Flytrap, which had been created and sent by their long-time enemy Lord Zedd. During the battle, the Invenusable Flytrap opens its chest and fires a beam that hits Jason, Zack, Billy, and Kimberly, converting them into energy, and pulls them into the monster's stomach.
Trini and Tommy, the two remaining Rangers, discover that the Invenusable Flytrap is weak to heat. They manage to communicate its weakness to the swallowed Rangers who then use their Power Coins to weaken the monster and fight their way out of it. The Power Rangers then destroy the monster.
- The footage with the Invenusable Flytrap was made specifically for the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers TV series and, therefore, has no Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger counterpart.
- Much of the footage created for this episode went unused in the final version. Among the unused footage is a scene in which the consumed Rangers find themselves inside the Invenusable Flytrap and, seeing no way out, decide to sit and meditate.
Season 2, Episode 13 "Green No More Part 2" Edit
Tommy deceives Turbanshell by hiding in a cart of watermelons, which Turbanshell eats. Tommy attacks the monster from the inside with intense heat and then Zack grabs a nearby water hose, rapidly cooling Turbanshell's exterior, causing him to freeze. With the monster severely weakened, and Tommy regurgitated as a green ranger-coloured energy sphere that distends outwards and retakes human form, the Thunderzords are brought back, and the Rangers quickly defeat the monster with the Thunder Saber.
- The footage with the TurbanShell was made specifically for the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers TV series and, therefore, has no Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger counterpart.
- The TurbanShell is the only monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to eat a ranger without knowing it.